• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
Is this property still available? My family and I are needing to find a home in that location as soon as next month. If so, please get back with me at your earliest convenience. Thank you! - Ashley

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
Hi, I’m interested in more information please. My family and I are relocating to the area and are looking for a new home as soon as possible. We have two small children and our 11 year old fur baby, Bella. Please respond back as soon as possible or at your earliest convenience. Thank you! - Ashley & Family :)

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
Hi, I’m interested in more information please. My family and I are relocating to the area and are looking for a new home as soon as possible. We have two small children and our 11 year old fur baby, Bella. Please respond back as soon as possible or at your earliest convenience. Thank you! - Ashley & Family :)
This unit is rented but is for sale for $299,000 current tenant has lease until 11/30/18 and might be interest in staying on longer

Susan Barclay

Beach Crab
Aug 15, 2018
Southside AL
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.
I see the date is last year, is this back on the market?

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.

is this still available? Would like to see it. I am a local semi retired woman. Work at Dune Allen and my owner is selling my condo. My phone 678-480-3448. Looking for long term rental.

Christy Ballard

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2018
Santa rosa beach
Im very interested in this can you please send me a text 662-554-2485

Victoria87

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2018
Srb
Is this still available?

BRAIN-E-ACTRESS

Beach Crab
Apr 21, 2010
Hi,
My husband & I have rented off of 30a in the same house for over 6 years. Our landlord wants to update & sell the house so we are looking for a new long term rental. If your bungalow is still available please feel free to text me your email or call after 12pm & I'll provide all of our information. I've lived here over 20+ years & have plenty of references. 850-368-5651 Eager to find my new place :)