• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

groveral

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
birmingham
Lucky enough to be on 30A the last few days and tried to try some new (for us) places to eat. For the first time tried Broken Egg---it is very good. The sandwiches were great and my wife tried the quesidilla, also very good. I haven't seen it mentioned on here, so I thought I would pass it on. If you haven't seen it, located in Grayton, beside Borago.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Oh it's good...It's like biscuts and gravy good. It's like artery clogging good. I wonder if they cater for brunches?

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
The first post above implies this place is on 30-A. I could have sworn it was at Baytowne Wharf.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
JB said:
The first post above implies this place is on 30-A. I could have sworn it was at Baytowne Wharf.
two locations. ;-) Baytowne Wharf and Uptown Grayton. There may be more locations, I cannot recall.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
A bunch of us got together at Another Broken Egg, Grayton location. Great omelets and so filling you don't need to eat until dinner. It's a nice little cafe.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Smiling JOe said:
two locations. ;-) Baytowne Wharf and Uptown Grayton. There may be more locations, I cannot recall.

TALLAHASSEE!!! :razz: But in a nice part of town, not where we typically wind up if we choose not to drive back after a game. :shock:

And downtown Destin, near the harbor, about where Gwen's used to be.