• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Sam is his name (BROWN & WHITE JACK RUSSEL & BEAGLE MIX)! He went missing last night around 10PM from a neighborhood on 393 near Gulf Place. He has a Grateful Dead collar on, but not sure if his name tag is still attached. He is about 10 years old, but spunky and friendly. He gets out on occassions and always comes back...but this time, he hasn't returned!

I miss him & so does my 4yo son and my 12 year old Boxer, Lucy. She is lost without him and very sad waiting by the door.

Please let me know if you have any leads or find him.

Thank you.
Candi Jerkins (850.445.1193)

Sam is home now!!! He returned on his own!!!!!!!

Thanks!

sam is his name (brown & white jack russel & beagle mix)! He went missing last night around 10pm from a neighborhood on 393 near gulf place. He has a grateful dead collar on, but not sure if his name tag is still attached. He is about 10 years old, but spunky and friendly. He gets out on occassions and always comes back...but this time, he hasn't returned!

I miss him & so does my 4yo son and my 12 year old boxer, lucy. She is lost without him and very sad waiting by the door.

Please let me know if you have any leads or find him.

Thank you.
Candi jerkins (850.445.1193)