• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I'm hosting a brunch for about 40 people on the 19th of May. I need to get some light brunch catering done. Can any of you suggest a good place? Nothing too over the top...but I'm just drawing blanks. And I don't want to spend tons and tons. What's something a little more out of the box than a fruit tray at Publix down there?

Anyone? :dunno:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Kimmifunn said:
I'm hosting a brunch for about 40 people on the 19th of May. I need to get some light brunch catering done. Can any of you suggest a good place? Nothing too over the top...but I'm just drawing blanks. And I don't want to spend tons and tons. What's something a little more out of the box than a fruit tray at Publix down there?

What about a fruit plate from Publix and something from Cocoons? Do you think they would have something like a hashbrown casserole or breakfast casserole?

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
Kimmi...breakfast casseroles are very easy to make and really don't cost that much. Another idea is quiche. And if you don't want to do a "fruit plate" make it funn and do "fruit kabobs" It's an extra twist on a standard at a ladies brunch.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Kimmifunn said:

How 'bout Cowgirl Kitchen?
Menu

Townsend Catering has a great brunch menu, but they are always very booked. Call Donna Townsend at 534-0662. www.townsendcatering.com

Emerald Coast Catering is also great - Gary and Jan at 622.6270.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
Emerald Coast catered the very small wedding I went to on Saturday and the food was very tasty.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
steeleing1 said:
Townsend Catering has a great brunch menu, but they are always very booked. Call Donna Townsend at 534-0662. www.townsendcatering.com

Emerald Coast Catering is also great - Gary and Jan at 622.6270.

The Townsend menu sounds amazing! I want to have a party just so I can taste all of the menus!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
whiteyfunn said:
The Townsend menu sounds amazing! I want to have a party just so I can taste all of the menus!

Well go ahead and plan one Whitey....I am there!!!!

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
kathydwells said:
Well go ahead and plan one Whitey....I am there!!!!
What about September 2nd in SoWal? We can celebrate the beginning of another wonderful season. Or will you be at the game?

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
whiteyfunn said:
What about September 2nd in SoWal? We can celebrate the beginning of another wonderful season. Or will you be at the game?

Great, my birthday is September 3rd... A BIRTHDAY PART-AY FOR DARLENE. :clap_1: No, I won't be at the game Whitey, I prefer to watch at home and drink beer, so I don't have to drink and drive....:D

p.s. And I am off on the 4th. Sounds like a long weekend to me!!!!!