• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Pizza Newsflash

Beach Comber
Apr 19, 2010
Just come by Bruno's Pizza and show us a current Florida drivers license,E-mail address and phone number, and you will receive our new Locals Card. This card will entitle you to 25% off anything on our menu,YEAR ROUND. Enjoy being a local and we appreciate your support.

Thank you, Bruno

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
Bruno, Maybe you should make an exception for SoWal members. See you next week

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
Just come by Bruno's Pizza and show us a current Florida drivers license,E-mail address and phone number, and you will receive our new Locals Card. This card will entitle you to 25% off anything on our menu,YEAR ROUND. Enjoy being a local and we appreciate your support.

Thank you, Bruno

Thanks Jeff! We will take advantage of this often. We love your pizza and would come with or without the discount. We have family here visiting year round and your place is always on their list of places to eat. I think $8 for full buffet, salad and a drink is pretty hard to beat on 30A or anywhere for that matter. Keep up the good work. :clap:

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
thanks, bruno. the discount is much appreciated and is much more than anyone else provides here. we will be sure to stop by.

StevenW

Beach Crab
Aug 28, 2011
Hey Bruno,

Awesome deal. I live in seagrove full time now, but still have my Georgia drivers license. Am I out of luck?