• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
Local. Large pizza and a salad $26.00, with a $15.00 pizza coupon??? Seems kinda expensive for this guy.

Last edited:

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
Kurt, and your point is?

My point as a local is that, with a $15 coupon, it is an unsustainable price for my family and I to enjoy a pizza, with one protein and4 veggies, with a simple Greek salad.

How do we live as a family on 30 A?

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Kurt, and your point is?

My point as a local is that, with a $15 coupon, it is an unsustainable price for my family and I to enjoy a pizza, with one protein and4 veggies, with a simple Greek salad.

Are you new to the area? Most American families can't afford to live on 30A and that's whay they don't.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kurt, and your point is?

My point is that with a $15 coupon your bill would have been $8.94. But if you had five toppings and a greek salad it would be about $10 more. Were you overcharged? Why single out Bruno's?

But I feel your pain. I know South Walton is expensive. Especially if you are southof30A.

Last edited:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Not to knock Bruno's as they do a great service to all of 30A, but I've found the best pizza I've ever eaten right here on 98. Fat Daddy's has them all beat a mile.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
The reality is, you pay extra for convenience, especially in a rural beach setting, like ours. You can drive a few extra miles, and pay far better prices, but is it worth it? (P.S. a bottle of Jack Daniels is $5 cheaper at "Smallmart" than at WaterColor Publix.)