• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
One cool, clear night on the 20th of January, 20 years ago we opened our doors. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this year in many ways but tomorrow night we will commemorate that day with a simple champagne toast (on the house) at sunset with good friends. Join us at 4:00 and into the twilight to toast an unforgettable past and a bright future in Seaside. Live Entertainment by Stix & Stones

.....the night before opening day my dear friend and partner, Scott Witcoski and I worked until 3:00 A.M. getting everything ready. We served 25 of our first customers for lunch and 28 for dinner; Robert and Daryl Davis, Louis Hyatt, and locals Tom Stein and James Foley were among our first diners. Seaside had 15 houses, a post office and an outdoor market. Then we had a huge parking lot and few customers. Now we have no parking lot and many thousands of customers; how times have changed. The formula was simple. Great food, simply prepared in a fun and casual setting.

Thank you all for 20 years of good food, good people and good times

Dave Rauschkolb

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Congratulations on 20 years Dave. I will be at Bud and Alley's in July. I am so looking forward to it. I have alot of happy memories made there. Here is wishing you 20 more years!!!! I wish I could be there tomorrow. I will be in spirit. :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Many happy times have been spent at B&A's. I remember our first visit...19 years ago this summer, when we waitied an hour to get a table! sara82 LOVED the lamb chops and they used to serve her half an order and save the rest for our last night there...so cute!!! Now, my fav spot is the Tarpon Club at sunset for drinks and dinner!

Thanks for all the good and FUNN memories, Dave and friends! Here's to the next 20!!!

:clap_1:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I've had so much funn at Bud's that I don't remember it all! :rotfl:

Here's a fond memory there...a recent one! Bottoms up! :rotfl:

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Congratulations on 20years. I had my first experiece last year, the food, the service, the entertainment and of course the sunset was unforgettable. Cheers to another 20!!!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Many, many good times and beautiful sunsets from the Tarpon Club! Here is a picture of our last sunset in October taken from there! What a great time that was.

We look forward to many more good times soon!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
I've had so much funn at Bud's that I don't remember it all! :rotfl:

Here's a fond memory there...a recent one! Bottoms up! :rotfl:

We certainly knew how to close out the year, didn't we? I love Bud & Alley's and all my Funn friends! :clap_1:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Congratulations on 20 years! We had friends and guests tell us about this great place called Bud and Alley's, so one night about 2 years ago we stopped in to give it a try ourselves. We had so much fun, and the food, drinks and atmosphere were absolutely awesome! This past summer I brought my sisters down to our condo and took them to your place. They still talk about the fun we had, and the great food and drinks!

Here's to the next 20 years.....and the 20 years after that! :clap_1: