• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
What do y'all think about moving it to the 393/Gulf Place access. There's still a slight chance of rain, and that area has cover in case we need to duck under some quickly. Also has restrooms and ample parking.

Would that work for everyone? Or do you prefer Grayton? Just let me know. Have fire, will travel.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Ok by me! Same beautiful beach, no matter which access we use! Plenty of good energy to go around!

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I believe we could come. We still have some company here so I'm not a definite. Gulf place works for me too. It's close and the walk to the beach isn't as far as Grayton's. Maybe i'll make a big "fubp" poster to burn. Or maybe i'll bring something else.:cool:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Great! Gulf Place it is. If it's just drizzly, maybe we can still have our fire while sitting under shelter, and we won't have to reschedule.

Does anyone have an mp3 player with battery operated speakers for meditative music while we contemplate/write? I've got a circa-1990 boom box (vintage!), and think I have some suitable CDs.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Gulf Place works for me too. I have CDs, but no portable unit.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Gulf Place works for me. I've got an iPod but no speakers beyond earbuds :dunno: and maybe some meditative music but only things like Ottmar Liebert that would be meditative. :roll:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
We've got the permit, the wash tub, the boom box. Tomorrow I'll pick up some firewood and a starter log at Publix, unless someone has those already.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
We've got the permit, the wash tub, the boom box. Tomorrow I'll pick up some firewood and a starter log at Publix, unless someone has those already.

I have the firewood, if you'll get the starter log.