• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HelloBeach

Beach Crab
Dec 3, 2007
I'm in search of a seller in Watercolor who wants to sell there home in the $300's/sq/ft range. I'm seeing more and more deals at this price point. Please reply if you know of something.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
What do you mean you are seeing deals at this price point? If you are seeing them, why are you not buying them?
I have seen four homes in WC which closed around $410/sf in the last six months, but none under $400/sf, and certainly not any near $300/sf. If by $300's you mean, $399.99/sf, you might find something, but if you really mean low 300s, buy some lottery tickets.

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
You may be seeing deals at that price point in Sowal, but that is below cost in Watercolor and many other local developments. Low 300s is either St. Joe having a fire sale or folks selling at a loss.

sell30a

Beach Comber
Mar 13, 2006
Hello Beach -

I am a recent buyer who was shopping for a deal. I made over 15 offers until one said yes. You would be surprised what prices sellers in Watercolor are willing to accept regardless of their starting price. There are better deals out there than the prices the recent auction generated.

Personally I would like to see prices come down even after I bought so we can get back to a normal market, once these distress properties are eliminated, then the market should normalize. email me if your still looking and I'll put you in touch with the realitor I used and he can tell you the great deals out there. mid 300's is very realistic.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
email me if your still looking and I'll put you in touch with the realitor I used and he can tell you the great deals out there. mid 300's is very realistic.
even though no sales are showing in WaterColor for under $400/sf? are you predicting into the future, or do you have evidence of homes in WC selling at that price?

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to homes sold in the last six months. In the last 6 months, avg selling price per sq ft is $530, with the high being $743 and the low being $404/sf.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Didn't say that. I even asked beachnut1 if he was predicting prices to go down, hence the phishing in the $300's /sf.