• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
I was looking for a recipe for a Texas margarita and stumbled across this. It reminded me of you, S.J. :clap_1:

I'm sure you have seen this before. If not give it a whirl and let us know if it's a keeper!

Cabo Waborita

* 1 oz. fresh lime juice
* 1 oz. triple sec
* 2 oz. Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo tequila (100 percent weber blue agave)

Mix in a shaker over ice. Serve in a salt-rimmed glass.

gotothebeachmom said:
I was looking for a recipe for a Texas margarita and stumbled across this. It reminded me of you, S.J. :clap_1:

I'm sure you have seen this before. If not give it a whirl and let us know if it's a keeper!

Cabo Waborita

* 1 oz. fresh lime juice
* 1 oz. triple sec
* 2 oz. Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo tequila (100 percent weber blue agave)

Mix in a shaker over ice. Serve in a salt-rimmed glass.

The Red Rocker Himself :D

thepartysinthebottlea.jpg

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
My ideas are all free, so if you want to use them, go ahead. Kurt this push for me to use Sammy's photo for my avatar, just gave me a capitalistic idea for you. You could have local advertisers, on your site, create avatars including their business name or logo, and then have us members choose between the businesses' avatars. I'm sure some businesses would have to have multiple avatars due to popularity, and you could charge more for them to have multiple ones. (Of course, this limits our individual freedom, but I could see myself having a CoCo's Jumbo Margarita avatar on occasion or maybe a Borago avatar.)

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
gotothebeachmom said:
I think S.J. needs to make this his new avatar! :lolabove:
It could be his "summer" look. He could switch back to the Power Ranger after Labor Day. It could be the first sign of the Spring and Summer season in SoWalton.
:cool:

I can't drive 55!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
My ideas are all free, so if you want to use them, go ahead. Kurt this push for me to use Sammy's photo for my avatar, just gave me a capitalistic idea for you. You could have local advertisers, on your site, create avatars including their business name or logo, and then have us members choose between the businesses' avatars. I'm sure some businesses would have to have multiple avatars due to popularity, and you could charge more for them to have multiple ones. (Of course, this limits our individual freedom, but I could see myself having a CoCo's Jumbo Margarita avatar on occasion or maybe a Borago avatar.)

Good one. Sponsored posters. Like Nascar. :lol: