• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
So happy to hear. My mom lives just across the street on Eastern Lake and I know that she and the neighbors used to hang at Yannis quite a bit. It's nice to have a friendly spot nearby.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Beer and Wine not quite approved yet, so bring your own wine and beer, we'll keep it cold and serve, and there is no cork fee. Open for this Friday night.

Me and my local friends look forwards to it! We love your location too, and we all hope that after this weekend you will still allow folks to bring their own wines (w/corking fee, of course).

That was what we all loved, as an option, about both Yanni's and D and K's.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
OK Ya'll--listen up locals--had dinner at Cafe Bouchee tonight--excellent--great food, great service--a great new place for locals and tourist too!...and so very convenient--always glad to have a new restaurant on the "east" side of the A!

Kerrie, one of the owners was great!:clap:

Joyce Owen

SoWal Staff
Oct 8, 2007
SoWal.com
After two wonderful dinners at Cafe Bouchee, it's time to say yeah for another dining option that offers good food at a good price. And James is the best host/waiter, so attentive to every need.
It's not Yianni's, but that's OK. We brought our own wine, but they were providing complimentary "adult beverages" until they get beer and wine license.
They are open for dinner on Friday and Saturday from 5 to 9 and were quite busy last Sat. night.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I can't say that we've been there yet but this week when we were in SoWal more than a few of our friends mentioned it so that's a good sign! Word of mouth works. :clap: