• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
As many already know, I have pre-qualified to run for County Commissioner, District 2. I am running for this office because I have a vision for Walton County; a vision of economic growth and an efficient, limited government. Walton County is a great place to live and raise a family but we can do better to secure the future for our children and grandchildren.

I have been involved in public service in Walton County most of my life; serving as a deputy sheriff, coaching little league and helping as a community volunteer in several organizations. I have always believed that government service was a public trust and those chosen are servants of the people, not overlords. County government must return to making decisions based on what is best for all the citizens instead of what is best for special interests.

If you want a more responsive, efficient county government then I ask for your vote and support in the upcoming Republican primary.