• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
For Cecilia Jones read like who's who of developers and lawyers

Attachments

• Cecilia.pdf
    104 KB · Views: 165

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
3 are lawyers for Shipman. We all know she never met a developer she did not like. Bet I know who the LLC’ are made up of. Waste management. What a hoot.

Tyrone Magnanimous

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2017
Inlet Beach
And yet I notice neither of you two gossipy old wash women are running against her....

I suppose it's easier to sit in front of a computer whining, lying, eating doritos and ice cream?

Let me know when either of you do more than stir the pot and complain.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
And yet I notice neither of you two gossipy old wash women are running against her....

I suppose it's easier to sit in front of a computer whining, lying, eating doritos and ice cream?

Let me know when either of you do more than stir the pot and complain.

Since you are being allowed to attack people rather than discussing the actual post or its content...

I have absolutely no desire to run for public office. Why? Because like you and every other troll who posts here, I have a past. Unlike some of you trolls, my past does not include jail time and I have never been convicted of a crime but there are things that have happened in my family that I had no control over nor am I guilty of.

There are also things I am free to say about elected officials that the constraints of being an elected official would prevent me from saying.

You say I lie? Prove it!

Old? Why yes, I'm 62 and damn proud of it!! I have spent the last 25 years posting about corruption in Walton County and just remember...you'll be old one day yourself! It happens to all of us!

Eating doritos? BLECK! Not happening.

Ice cream? Only if its chocolate/almond by Prestige! Try it, you'll like it!

Wanna talk about cowards? Cowards are people who sit behind a computer spewing crap they can't prove when they can't compete with the TRUTH of public records! Sorta like you Tyrone!

It's patently obvious you drink from the SAME RAT/BACTERIA infested swamp kool-aid that C. Jones has been serving her constituents for years. The difference between you and I is, I would never drink from her fountain even if I were dying from thirst.

I will gladly compare Suzanne Harris' and my own background check against your any day!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Dang, Kaydence, don’t sugar coat it.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Dang, Kaydence, don’t sugar coat it.

Sorry but I just can't. It's been sugar coated for far too long and that's why SoWal has no infrastructure and NoWal has no jobs!

I would be remiss not to point out every time Tyrone posts it's to attack someone personally.