• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

racy_t

Beach Comber
May 26, 2008
Mine moved to North Carolina. Need windows resealed inside & out and some painting and tile work. Any recommendation would be great :roll:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Mine moved to North Carolina. Need windows resealed inside & out and some painting and tile work. Any recommendation would be great :roll:

I recommend Jim Spohn, he does just about anything and very professional. References available. 334-237-5150. He is local, just never changed his out of state number.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
I have been working in this are for over 20 years. My experience covers a very wide range of home construction and repair. I am licensed and insured and, of course, have references for you. You may call me at 850.830.7789 to discuss the scope of your job and to arrange for an estimate.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
We also would be interested in recommendations for someone to look at a dishwasher that has decided it would like to wet the floor after it is done with it's cycles... :nono1:

and we need electrician or someone who can figure out why some of the outlets in one room have decided not to work. Tenants have checked the circuit breakers and tried to find ground fault circuits to re-set, but no luck so far.

seagrovegirl: Do you know if Jim Spohn subcontracted work with Walton Properties?
His name sounds somewhat familiar.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
We also would be interested in recommendations for someone to look at a dishwasher that has decided it would like to wet the floor after it is done with it's cycles... :nono1:

and we need electrician or someone who can figure out why some of the outlets in one room have decided not to work. Tenants have checked the circuit breakers and tried to find ground fault circuits to re-set, but no luck so far.

seagrovegirl: Do you know if Jim Spohn subcontracted work with Walton Properties?
His name sounds somewhat familiar.

No, I don't think he did.