• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachBound

Beach Crab
Jun 13, 2005
The family and I are coming down next week to Seagrove for the first time. We usually go to the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area, and never have a hard time finding these New Orleans delicacies there. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

btw- I have been addicted to this site ever since we decided to come to 30-A earlier this year. Thanks for all the info, having this site makes us feel like we have been there many times before. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Wildernester

Beach Lover
Apr 29, 2005
Chatta/Grayton
BeachBound said:
The family and I are coming down next week to Seagrove for the first time. We usually go to the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area, and never have a hard time finding these New Orleans delicacies there. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

btw- I have been addicted to this site ever since we decided to come to 30-A earlier this year. Thanks for all the info, having this site makes us feel like we have been there many times before. Keep up the great work!

Yes!! Blue Orleans at Blue Mountain. Two weeks ago they starrted staying open in the evening, and you can get beignets at midnight. Just like the Big Easy.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
BeachBound said:

:welcome:

BeachBound

Beach Crab
Jun 13, 2005
Thanks Wildernester! I appreciate the info. We are really looking forward to coming down for the week. ........only 2 days of work left!!! See you on the beach!

Wildernester

Beach Lover
Apr 29, 2005
Chatta/Grayton
BeachBound said:
Thanks Wildernester! I appreciate the info. We are really looking forward to coming down for the week. ........only 2 days of work left!!! See you on the beach!

I think you will enjoy Blue Orleans. We discovered it about two months ago. It is mostly locals, especially late night. Gator, the blues piano player and co-owner, said that they are opening another place at or near Rosemary Beach.

The beach has been great the last couple of weeks. The water is back to that emerald color.

Have fun.