• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
November 17, 2007 at Gulf Place in Santa Rosa Beach; 10: a.m. until 4:00pm

Canine Carnival 2007 will soon be upon us. Alaqua Animal Refuge is joining with C.A.R.E. to present the 2007 extravaganza. A day of more funn, more folks and more shopping for all! A wide variety of vendors will be taking part. Many rescue organizations will be present. Come view some of the animals up for adoption. Live music, contests, silent auction, pictures with Santa, child fingerprinting kits, a K-9 dog which C.A.R.E. provided equipment for, blessing of the animals, music and much more to make your day. Bring your canine friend (non retractable leash and proof of rabies vaccination) and enjoy the day. Support C.A.R.E. and Alaqua Animal Refuge.

C'mon!We all need to go get our picture with Santa! :cool:

Anyone in? :wave:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I am sure it will be a success!!!!! :clap:
So many canine lovers there! :love:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Wow the weekend is almost here! Hope that everyone can make it out.

I'm planning on going and maybe getting some Christmas shopping done. The silent auction sounds like it is full of great finds!

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Tomorrow?s forecast: 70 degrees and sunny! What a perfect day for the Canine Carnival! Live music, 50 vendors, lots of pets for adoption, agility demonstrations, blessing of the animals, silent auction, photos with Santa and much more!

Please help support Alaqua Animal Refuge and C.A.R.E. for the Canine Carnival on the corner of 30A and Hwy. 393 from 10 am ? 4 pm.

Bring your family and your dog! Don?t forget, non-retractable leashes only.

Thank you,

Laurie Hood
Alaqua Animal Refuge
P.O. Box 48
Freeport, Florida 32439
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.com

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I did not take my camera. It was a nice venture with booths, music and silent auction. There was a little food, Little IBD did not want to eat BBQ so we had to leave before the silent auction was over. I did win something though :clap:

Beachmom had a beautiful booth with all her beautiful things :love:

I figured that Cork would have been there showing off sunshine....:D

BB there was a dog there with pink sunglasses and a pink jacket. I thought of you...:wave:

There were 3 scruffy dogs in a pen. You know the ones that are almost ugly that they are cute. Savvy did these get adopted and what is their story???