South Walton's Community Website
Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

skinnergy

Beach Lover
Aug 26, 2008
Sometimes it posts even though it doesn't seem to. I have this issue on occasion. Not sure why maybe WiFi.
I have refreshed the page and still don't see it. I hit create thread about ten times, so if ten of them show up you'll know what happened. LOL!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Uh... you created a new thread. It's called "I can't create a new thread". Do whatever you did to create this one.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
There are times this board won't create new thread when you hit create new post but an hour or even a day later everything is fine. Sometimes it won't let you respond to a thread in one forum but it will in another. There are times I've tried for over an hour to post something that never shows up but 2 or 3 hours later it will post just fine.

I've mentioned it 2 or 3 times. I don't have a WiFi connection so it's not WiFi but does seem to be board specific.

skinnergy

Beach Lover
Aug 26, 2008
Uh... you created a new thread. It's called "I can't create a new thread". Do whatever you did to create this one.
That's what I said previously; I did the same thiing to create this thread. It worked in this case, but not in the other hence my puzzlement.