• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
kstschris
I PM'd you.
beckster said:
ktschris - . We were excited to learn that there's horsebackriding on the Cape and that you can make small campfires for weenie roasts on the beach as well.
The Broke-A-Toe girls are so nice! Usually they have you meet them at Salinas Park, which is very close to us.
Are beach bonfires not allowed at SoWal?
The only thing I am really worried about are bug bites that would be more than a nuisance, so we're gonna be packing lots of bug spray.
FWIW
The bugs have not been that bad where we are on 30A, but I could see how this might be an issue if you are not prepared.
There is blueberry picking on 30A, about halfway between PSJ and the Cape San Blas turnoff.
The shelling has been incredible since the storm. Lots of "occupied" shells crawling around. :)

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
kurt said:
Only a slight exaggeration. Not recommended for comfort lovers.

You mean camping???? our comfort level is not a question.......
gulf-front home, with a gulf-front pool,ac, tons of space in the house, we bring all we need and plan to be on the beach from dawn to dusk......sounds like heaven to me :love:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Alright...y'all are back! Tell us all about it!!! :clap_1:

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
It's 30 that runs off 98 out of Port St Joe all the way to the Cape...not 30A right????

Man were they right about the skeeters :eek: I'm still scratching right this very minute!!!! :shock:

The stump hole is a breeding ground :roll: