• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

B Whitson

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2016
We have a carriage house available to rent in the Pt. Washington area (5 miles from the Seaside/Grayton Beach area.) It is a studio apartment with a full kitchen and bath. The apartment is across the street from the Choctawhatchee Bay with a community dock and pier for fishing. The unit includes a designated private parking spot.
The rent would be $900 per month with all utilities included (Power, Water, Sewer, Direct TV and Wi-fi). We would be willing to do a 6 - 9 month rental, pending approval, with an option for renewal.
Please email, if you are interested. Photos of the carriage house are attached.
jbcwhit@yahoo.com

Attachments

• carriage house.jpg .jpg
    carriage house.jpg .jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,871
  • IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    512.3 KB · Views: 1,918
  • IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    584.8 KB · Views: 1,785
  • IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    508.2 KB · Views: 1,758
  • night carriage house.jpg
    night carriage house.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,569

rebeccabourbon

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2015
Hi,
I'm so interested! I'm a single, professional 28 year old female.. I don't smoke, I don't have any pets and I'm such a quiet tenant! Also, I spend most of my time at my boyfriend's house so I'm only home a few nights per week. My lease is up mid-February and I'd really love to find a new place... And this looks perfect! I'd love to set up a time to see it. I'll make time whenever you're available. My cell is 207-653-5549

Best,
Rebecca Lizanecz

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
We have a carriage house available to rent in the Pt. Washington area (5 miles from the Seaside/Grayton Beach area.) It is a studio apartment with a full kitchen and bath. The apartment is across the street from the Choctawhatchee Bay with a community dock and pier for fishing. The unit includes a designated private parking spot.
The rent would be $900 per month with all utilities included (Power, Water, Sewer, Direct TV and Wi-fi). We would be willing to do a 6 - 9 month rental, pending approval, with an option for renewal.
Please email, if you are interested. Photos of the carriage house are attached.
jbcwhit@yahoo.com
Is this still available I would love to look at it currently living at Beachside Villas looking for a place larger semi retired woman works part-time been here for 2 years looking for a long long term rental please email me krb634@yahoo.com