• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

connie bailey

Beach Comber
Aug 7, 2017
santa rosa beach
I have a nice carriage house located on gated, private property, south of 331 bridge, close to everything.
Electric, Wi Fi, Cable TV, Water, Washer/Dryer,
Screen Porch,
$1550.00 monthly. call cb 850 699-1024

brayk

Beach Crab
Mar 17, 2015
Hi there,

My husband and I are seeking to rent for July and August of 2019. We are looking for a very clean and furnished 1 bedroom rental. We are very clean people. We are currently students and are headed to medical school, but have a couple of months in between universities and will be living in South Walton to work during those months. Please let us know if this is a possibility. Thanks so much

zizzy

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2010
Hi there,

My husband and I are seeking to rent for July and August of 2019. We are looking for a very clean and furnished 1 bedroom rental. We are very clean people. We are currently students and are headed to medical school, but have a couple of months in between universities and will be living in South Walton to work during those months. Please let us know if this is a possibility. Thanks so much
Have you found a place yet? We have a one bedroom cottage in Seagrove Beach that could be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.