• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DavidD

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2008
Seagrove
www.davidDdesign.com
Does anyone know what those caterpillars are that started infesting SoWal within the last week? They are everywhere and they are creepy, not to mention fast! I thought that they might be a Buck Moth caterpillar, but I don't think so. :blink:

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone know what those caterpillars are that started infesting SoWal within the last week? They are everywhere and they are creepy, not to mention fast! I thought that they might be a Buck Moth caterpillar, but I don't think so. :blink:

David, can you post a pic? I have some black swallowtails hanging arond my herb garden and expect to see their caterpillars soon, happy to let them devour my bronze fennel...

sebvw71

Beach Comber
May 28, 2009
I have huge green caterpillars eating my garden. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them would be greatly appreciated.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

are they giant green caterpillars with hair? are you certain those aren't your eyebrows? should we be on alert? :D:wave: