• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
This should be a great show!!!!! I watched some of the practice today. Check it out! Those Sisters keep getting better. Not that I am partial or anything....:D

Ricki Comeaux
Robert Vest
Sister Johnson with Mike Hauser
The Vest Family
WashBoard Jackson
and more!!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You may be partial to those girls, but I, too, heard the rehearsal today, and those girls are good. :cool: I. also. think they are getting better. I hear less fear in their voices -- much more relaxed.

Franco, playing the washboard solo, sounded like one of those human beat box guys, blowing into the mike. It was really cool.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
They don't look like they are about to pass out anymore. Not long ago at Sea Bar Kelsey almost did! You gotta give Kudos for getting back up on the horse!
I remember the those days, not so long ago. Now, Kelsey is so comfortable looking and sounding that one would think she has been performing in front of the tv camera and thousands of fans. I think it takes her singing maybe one song to get there, but she is a natural performer.