• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
This is a good explanation Mr. Fletcher, but aren't you running against Chapman?

By the way thank you for bringing Love's to Walton County. It spurred a lot of good job creation there and that's what we need!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I think yall have it wrong about Chapman. From the employees I talk to, he is the most respected because he doesn't go along to get along, he values employee input, and he stands for what he believes in. Can't say the same for his opponents because I don't really know them. Interesting how it looks from a distance.

Apparently I have a much different memory of Chapman's history in Walton County than most.

Just a few facts...Chapman worked for Quinn McMillian and like everyone in the WCSO back in the day he did go along to get along and draw a paycheck while McMillian was building churches from the ground up using inmate labor, both of which were against the law of the State and violations of the Untied States Constitution. The ACLU was brought in here to stop those practices and I made the call that brought them here. Prayer being led across public address systems by McMillian were also halted, as was government led prayer or prayer led by school principals/administrators across public address systems.

The negative campaign ads by Our Generation in regard to Chapman are also true. Ray Buddy Burgess (a former City Marshall for Defuniak Springs) did help Chapman fudge his Florida Law enforcement certifications. Burgess was ultimately fired and lost his own law enforcement certifications and Chapman (now certified) went back to work for the WCSO. Chapman once again came under fire as the Under Sheriff for Mike Adkinson when his son was arrested for domestic violence after punching his girl friend in the face and Chapman made a call to a Judge and asked for his early release. Chapman was demoted as Under Sheriff to Major for that little fiasco and has since admitted in political forums to both incidents.

I beg to differ about whether or not he has "gone along to get along" because I know for a fact in all the incidents listed above he did just that!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
This is a good explanation Mr. Fletcher, but aren't you running against Chapman?

By the way thank you for bringing Love's to Walton County. It spurred a lot of good job creation there and that's what we need!

What difference does it make who Fletcher is running against if OPEN, HONEST, GOVERNMENT, OPERATED IN THE SUNSHINE is ultimately the goal? I know that's not something you are in favor of Indestructible but many of us are! Imfield has falsely taken credit for Love's when in fact he did nothing.