• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fifth Sista

Beach Comber
Nov 4, 2007
We wanted to let you know about our upcoming Chiari Crawfish Boil Fundraiser on Friday, April 10 beginning at 3PM at 30A Resorts in Grayton Beach (you may know it as our building "formerly called Criolla's").

We'll of course have corn, potatoes, cold beer and stuff. We're trying to line up some music as well. It's all you can eat for a minimum donation of $12 and all the proceeds go to Chiari Research for the Cure. It's casual and the mudbugs will be the real deal.

Hope y'all can come and enjoy Good Friday Cajun style,

Jonathan, Debbie and Johnny Earles

:wave:

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
Debbie, Please be sure and send us a reminder day of. Sounds like a great event.

Fifth Sista

Beach Comber
Nov 4, 2007
Dear SoWal Friends,

Just a reminder of our Chiari Charity Crawfish Boil tomorrow at the 30A Resorts offices in Grayton beginning at 3pm. (there will be hot dogs and hamburgers for the kids who didn't grow up eating them)

There are a bunch of friends who plan to come including families from around North Florida, South Alabama and Georgia who are touched by Chiari, Our strong son Jonathan had two Chiari surgeries and will be there as well. We appreciate the incredible support of our community. 100% of the proceeds go to Chiari Research.

Hope you will stop by.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Looking forward to tonight!

We are really looking forward to coming to the crawfish boil tonight and hope many others can make it. I had never heard of chiari malformation until Jonathan was diagnosed. Since then, I have met others who have been touched by this condition.

Kudos to the Earles family for shedding light on this disease and supporting research for this disorder.

To learn more about Chiari malformation, check out this website: Chiari Malformation

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Great turnout! Congrats and great job to the Earles family! Thanks for shedding some light! Jonathan, I am so very proud of you. You have come a long way! I look forward to the movie and I promise it will be a little more up beat then Slum Dog! LOL!

Love all of you!

Uncle, Bobby

Johnny, the crayfish were awesome! :clap: Made my evening surf complete.