• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Charlotte's Web opens Monday night in Seaside!

The Seaside Rep opens Charlotte's Web this Monday night in the Seaside Amphitheater! All of your favorite enchanting characters are here... Wilbur, Fern, Templeton, the Zuckerman family, the Arables, and, most of all, the extraordinary spider Charlotte. Bring your blankets and low-backed chairs and enjoy this FREE performance every Monday at 7PM, from May 24 through August 9. Many thanks to The Merchants of Seaside for sponsoring this fabulous production!

Featuring the following Rep company members:

David Ebert as Wilbur
Anne Marie Carroll as Charlotte, Mrs. Arable and Baby Spider
Casey Tindell as Fern and Goose
John Stimac as Arable, Templeton and Lurvy
Drew Brown as Homer, Sheep and Avery
Justin Wodicka as Narrator, Gander, Reporter, Uncle and President of the Fair
------------------------------
Brook Stetler - Director
KC Shaffer - Stage Manager
Bri Weintraub - Assistant Stage Manager
Herman Montero - Lighting Designer
Cailin MacMahon - Costume Designer
Drew Brown - Sound Designer
KC Shaffer - Props

Run Crew
Kaylyn Carter
Wade Howard
Shawn Howard
Lucy Livingston
Grayson Gilbert
Gillian Gilbert
Mercer Pinkston

We are so grateful to our Season Sponsors Pizitz Home & Cottage, The Cottage Rental Agency of Seaside, and SoWal.com for their generous support.
Please visit our website to learn more about this show, and all of the other great Rep productions this summer!

Last edited:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Watching the tech rehearsals has been so much fun these past couple nights, I can't wait to see the full show on Monday! Bravo to the cast & crew! :love:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
It will be showing Memorial Day, perfect way to finish the holiday weekend!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I was sitting with 3 little girls for tech rehearsal (they would kill me for calling them little girls!) and it is really really really great. Really great. Perfect casting- just wait until you see veteran and new Rep actors playing Wilbur, Templeton the Rat, Charlotte, Fern, the geese....hilarious and charming.

And Monday night plays at Seaside means the Lemonade stand is back! Look for us at the top of the amphitheater- we will have lemonade and info about the Rep season!:clap:

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
I was sitting with 3 little girls for tech rehearsal (they would kill me for calling them little girls!) and it is really really really great. Really great. Perfect casting- just wait until you see veteran and new Rep actors playing Wilbur, Templeton the Rat, Charlotte, Fern, the geese....hilarious and charming.

And Monday night plays at Seaside means the Lemonade stand is back! Look for us at the top of the amphitheater- we will have lemonade and info about the Rep season!:clap:

:love: Thank you jdarg, can't wait to visit with the lemonistas again this summer! Hope to see some of you Sowallers there tonight, you are in for a treat!

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Bump! Can't wait!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Should be a big night in Seaside tonight- so come see Charlotte's Web at 7 pm! Plan ahead- bring a picnic and low back chairs and a blanket, and I recommend getting there early to get a parking spot for your car and a good picnic spot on the grass.

If your kid has the entrepreneurial spirit combined with loving to ham it up for a crowd, send her/him to the lemonade stand at the top of the amphitheater- we are always looking for energetic and fun Rep lemonade stand promoters!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
SOME PIG! TERRIFIC! RADIANT! HUMBLE!

And FREE!

It's Monday, so it's Charlotte, Wilbur, Templeton and the gang of Charlotte's Web at the Seaside Amphitheater. Despite the daytime heat, the evenings have been surprisingly pleasant! The Lemonade girls (and sometimes boys) will be hard at work selling cold lemonade, and since popcorn was such a success last week, we will have it again!

There are good takeout food and cold drink options if you don't pack a picnic- Modica, Barefoot BBQ, Pizza Bar and Taco Bar, Raw and Juicy (cold Asian noodle salad -OMG!!), FrostBites for SnoCones, Dawsons and Heavenly for ice Cream and frozen yogurt, Queen Bee cupcakes, the cocktail airstream. I imagine Crush and Great Southern would pack you up a to-go box too!

Show starts at 7 so give yourself plenty of time to round up dinner and grab a good spot on the lawn!:wave: