• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kirstenOn30A

Beach Comber
Nov 30, 2005
Dune Allen
This is one of the greatest deals on 30A. If you have always wanted a house in Rosemary Beach but didn't want to pay the "designer" prices, we have the house for you. This is a beautiful 2095 sf house on the south side of 30A with a boardwalk that leads directly to the beach and the Coquina pool. The house is hidden from view from 30A but is a short walk to the town center and shops at Rosemary. This house also includes a cute carriage house that can rent seperately from the main house. You can check out pictures at
http://homepage.mac.com/kirstenplummer/PhotoAlbum1.html
The price was $1,995,000 but it has just been reduced to $1,895,000! We have a VERY motivated seller so ALL offers will be considered. Open Houses are hosted every Saturday from 11:00 to 2:00, longer if you call ahead and schedule an appointment. For more info please call
Kirsten Plummer (850)225-0060
Dean Carvalho (850)445-8190

Last edited by a moderator:

Skerm

Beach Comber
Sep 11, 2005
Chicago
I was shown this house, it's beautiful!
The interior design is creative , a very lovely home.

My wife and I are not ready to buy yet, but this place is really a gem!!

kirstenOn30A

Beach Comber
Nov 30, 2005
Dune Allen
Thanks,
The house actual comes fully furnished so that's another thing that you can think about when looking at the asking price. :cool: