• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I would post pictures, but I am typing from an undisclosed location in SoWal giving a sneak peak of the courses of the Thai Dinner. All I can say is Yummy! Several other SoWallers have used the secret code and made it to the dinner. Did I say YUMMY? Yummy! We had maybe 5 or 6 courses so far. Did I say Yummy. I hear that one course was cancelled and that dessert is on the way -- like my youthful figure needs dessert (or courses 3 - ???) Anywho, I wanted to post a course by course preview, but I forgot to take any pictures until we devoured the last course which we ate -- nothing but some empty shells and sauce remain. Sorry, John R, we ate all of the leftovers before they ever cooled down. :sosad: ...:lol: With food around here, you shnooze, you looze.

Great unfiltered Saki accompanied the Coconut and Mushroom Soup course. Wish I could post more and give an excellent course-by-course review, but I have more food to eat.

Jugs and Wishes, (or is it hugs and kisses?)

sj

ps a free Abe Drinkin dinner if you can name the mystery SoWaller who attended dinner tonight. :dunno: We don't know so we will have to take your word for it.;-) Any guess?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Food descriptions and a riddle...what more could I need? Sounds like you likey!! Poor John R...well I guess he is NOT the mystery sowaller.