• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
JDogg, Jim Horton, and I are looking to try and start a Chess Game Day each week at Cerulean's in WaterColor. Every Tuesday, maybe around 4:30 or 5:00pm. Just a little something different to do. Anyone else willing to participate? Please let me know so that we can get it started. If there are not enough Chess players, I would still think it would be fun to have a generic game day, where people bring different games for us to play. Anyone???

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
Wow, now there's a funn idea, I'd do that for sure when I'm down. Not too great a chess player but I can hold my own in scrabble and backgammon.

Hey, if not a lot of people show one day, maybe you could bring your laptops and play some of us online ;-) Online Scrabble is fun, I've done that once or twice at games.com..

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
JDogg, Jim Horton, and I are looking to try and start a Chess Game Day each week at Cerulean's in WaterColor. Every Tuesday, maybe around 4:30 or 5:00pm. Just a little something different to do. Anyone else willing to participate? Please let me know so that we can get it started. If there are not enough Chess players, I would still think it would be fun to have a generic game day, where people bring different games for us to play. Anyone???

Well I don't live there and can't participate, but if I did live there and could participate, I would recommend Texas Hold 'Em. :D

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I don't know how to play chess but I play a mean game of dominoes. :cool:

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
chess
sleep.gif

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'd be a mess at chess. Can I watch?

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Can't play chess, but I can play bridge. I'm a champ at computer solitaire.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
jessifunn said:
miss k i will bring the game trouble with the popping bubble and we will drive the chess players crazy with all the noise.

Oh I love that game! What about Hungry Hippos? Kittay you'd love that game too!