• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shellyshellers

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2013
Hi all! My name is Michelle and I’m a new mother to a beautiful baby boy. I’m hoping to be able to stay home with my son as long as I can and going back to work as a nanny sounded like a perfect solution for me. I’m looking to find a family who is understanding and willing to let my son be a part of our day. I have years of experience with children ranging in age from newborn to teens. I moved to this beautiful area 6 years ago and have nannied for families throughout my time here and still continue to do so when needed. I have a health background and can perform CPR as well. I have a love and a passion for children and I’m excited to be back playing, learning, and growing with them. I look forward to finding a family that fits my needs as well as theirs. Would prefer to use my own home for child care but would also be willing to travel to you. I’m available Monday- Friday( Would work out a schedule that fits your needs) and would consider the occasional weekends for date nights, etc.

References available upon request and willing to do a background check.

If interested please email me with details and what you are looking for. Thanks!

Shelly_shellers@hotmail.com

Tabitha Marvel

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2018
Miramar Beach
What area do you live in. I am looking for someone to take my 3 yr old son three days a week. My husband just passed away so I need something very soon so I can keep working.