• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kilwins

Beach Comber
It's tough to call it "work" when being surrounded by hand made chocolates, decadent caramels, creamy ice cream, velvety hand paddled fudge and a crunchy assortment of brittles and corns. Kilwin's Chocolates, Fudge and Ice Cream is seeking enthusiastic performers who demonstrate a strong work ethic and are able to create a top notch customer experience. Is that you? If so, please apply in person at our location in the Grand Boulevard Town Center (directly across from P.F. Changs) or online at the following link

http://kilwins.com/stores/display_city.phtml?city=Destin&state=FL

or send resumes to destingrandboulevard@kilwins.com

Part-time positions for daytime, evening, and weekend hours are included in the position. Team member opportunities include being trained on how to make a variety of hand made products in the shoppe, assembling assortments, possible team leadership opportunities and ultimately enjoying what you do and providing the best experience possible to guests in the store.

We Look forward to meeting you!

Paul and Kirsten Nykamp
Owners
(850) 837.9445
www.kilwins.com
"The best confectionary and ice cream you will ever enjoy!"

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Hiring me would be a HUGE mistake, unless you want me there to drive up the prices by creating scarcity...

BottleBlonde82

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2008
Blue Mountain
Thanks for the post! I am in total need of something...anything chocolate right now...The only problem is that your store is too far away and doesnt deliver!!!! :love: I can close my eyes and actually smell the store!!!!! Anyways, i filled out an app, i would love to work there in the evenings! How much will power is required for the job? Lord only knows how Willy Wonka stayed so thin!!!! :D

Keep up the good work and i look forward to hearing from you!

It's tough to call it "work" when being surrounded by hand made chocolates, decadent caramels, creamy ice cream, velvety hand paddled fudge and a crunchy assortment of brittles and corns. Kilwin's Chocolates, Fudge and Ice Cream is seeking enthusiastic performers who demonstrate a strong work ethic and are able to create a top notch customer experience. Is that you? If so, please apply in person at our location in the Grand Boulevard Town Center (directly across from P.F. Changs) or online at the following link

http://kilwins.com/stores/display_city.phtml?city=Destin&state=FL

or send resumes to destingrandboulevard@kilwins.com

Part-time positions for daytime, evening, and weekend hours are included in the position. Team member opportunities include being trained on how to make a variety of hand made products in the shoppe, assembling assortments, possible team leadership opportunities and ultimately enjoying what you do and providing the best experience possible to guests in the store.

We Look forward to meeting you!

Paul and Kirsten Nykamp
Owners
(850) 837.9445
www.kilwins.com
"The best confectionary and ice cream you will ever enjoy!"