• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
Tim Creehan and Jim Altamura are collaborating to bring a second restaurant to County Road 30A. In April, Creehan and Altamura announced plans to open Beach Walk at Redfish Village at the intersection of County Roads 83 and 30A.
Now the restaurateurs have revealed plans that Chops 30A, serving USDA prime steaks, seafood and sushi, will open at the Villages of South Walton near Seacrest Beach on the east end the beach road.
The restaurant will be on the left side of the complex, filling the first floor of the building.
Advance advertising indicates it will be ?30A?s premier steakhouse.?
?I think Chops 30A is going to be more elegant than Destin Chops,? said Shannon Smith, Beach Walk?s marketing director.
Altamura will take the lead in the operation of Chops 30A, while Creehan will be on hand at Beach Walk at Redfish Village, as both restaurants anticipate opening next March or April.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
It sounds nice. But not really what I want when I'm at the beach. Sounds a little business dinnerish. Any word on other restaurants that will be going in there? I heard a pizza place. I'd like to see more casual, family friendly places open up on that end. Any restauranteurs out there willing to make me happy?:dunno:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I for one am excited, unless the prices are $40 for a steak. It would be nice to have a really nice dinner, at a nice place, and not have to drive home 15 minutes.
I am hoping for a great wine menu and maybe a 3 piece jazz???:dunno:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Thanks but no thanks, Carosel can't be beat with their meat!!
bada bing bada boom!!:D