• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kw75

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2009
Where can I find full time, 5 day a week day care in South Walton / Santa Rosa Beach area? I really need it for my 2 and 3 year old but I am willing to just enroll my 3 yr old if that is all they take.

It may be that the school will close at 2:30 or so in which case I guess I will get a babysitter to pick them up - I really want my children to be in more of a school and/ or Christian environment rather than just a day care.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
From what I know about preschools, many in this area do not take 2-year-olds. Village Baptist in Destin does; however, both their 2 & 3-year-old programs are only 2 days a week. In the Miramar Beach/Santa Rosa Beach area there are 4 that come to mind...Gateway Academy (does not accept 2-year-olds); Good News United Methodist; Santa Rosa Community Church; & St. Rita's. I think most of these only offer a partial week for 3-year-olds, but it is worth a call to them. The area is in need of more preschools; many are full to capacity with waiting lists. Hope this helps.

Pearce

Beach Lover
May 11, 2009
Seagrove Beach
TLC Childcare

There is a school/daycare on 331 called TLC Kids Care. their number is 850) 835-3350. they have great recommendations and the owners are Christians.

daisies&dragonflies

Beach Crab
Aug 7, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Child Care

Hi.

I am registered with the State (R01WA0111) for child care in my home. We have been background screened and trained in 1st aid/cpr. We are in the process of finalizing preparations (ie. fence, kid gates, etc) for my home. We will be operating M-F 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. I have two children of my own (ages 4 and 6). I will be accepting ages 12 months to 10 years. We live in Santa Rosa Beach. Give me a call if you think you may be interested. 622-3274

There is a school/daycare on 331 called TLC Kids Care. their number is 850) 835-3350. they have great recommendations and the owners are Christians.

bcberges

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2009
Christian Preschool in Santa Rosa Beach area

Hello,

I saw your post and am responding to your need for preschool. They are not far off highway 98. They are a Christian Preschool certified under the association of christian schools and is very good, the best i have seen. They are filling up fast so i would call. Here is the telephone numbers. (850) 835-3350 & (850) 496-0049 ask for Chanda Berges she is the director.

Where can I find full time, 5 day a week day care in South Walton / Santa Rosa Beach area? I really need it for my 2 and 3 year old but I am willing to just enroll my 3 yr old if that is all they take.

It may be that the school will close at 2:30 or so in which case I guess I will get a babysitter to pick them up - I really want my children to be in more of a school and/ or Christian environment rather than just a day care.