• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
jambone is open for normal business!

we'll be doing something fun - not sure what yet! some sort of special probably involving tequila, women and hair bands. or maybe rum and reggae. you get the picture.

have you been boned??

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound

we'll be doing something fun - not sure what yet! some sort of special probably involving tequila, women and hair bands. or maybe rum and reggae. you get the picture.

have you been boned??

Wow! That is a lethal combination. Are you talking hair bands or head bands?

:blink:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

have you been boned??

This may be working for my family!:rotfl:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
This may be working for my family!:rotfl:

JD--- you remind me of that commercial with the jumping continental long haired chihuahua dog who croons "ahhhh yessssss.... diss area is working for me" :funn:

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Hey Scott-- How about 151 Bacardi Egg Nog shots? Tequila just doesn't sound "Christmasy" enough. Your holiday menu looks great!

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal

have you been boned??

Well it looks like I'm going to get boned in my Elf Boots :clap::rotfl::yikes::D

We're going to church and having for dinner:

Christmas Eve Dinner
Marinated Mushrooms and Artichokes
Beef Tenderloin
From Arista recipe for pork tenderloin in Savoring Italy.
Roasted New Potatoes
Lemon-Garlic Green Beans
Cranberry and Pecan Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Yeast Rolls
Cherry Pie

Last edited: