• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
Help! I had to go out of town unexpectedly last week and am just now preparing for Christmas. Does anyone know where I can get a Christmas tree this late in the game? Is it too late to order one from the Montessori School?

Thanks -

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
If you are adventurous and handy with a saw, the Strickland-Davis Christmas Tree Farm in DeFuniak Springs is where we always used to go. I'm sure your boys would enjoy picking it out and they can cut it down too!

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Help! I had to go out of town unexpectedly last week and am just now preparing for Christmas. Does anyone know where I can get a Christmas tree this late in the game? Is it too late to order one from the Montessori School?

Thanks -

Publix has them in front of the Destin Store.

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
If you are adventurous and handy with a saw, the Strickland-Davis Christmas Tree Farm in DeFuniak Springs is where we always used to go. I'm sure your boys would enjoy picking it out and they can cut it down too!

Great idea - but they're WAY too lazy for that kind of stuff. I'll head back to Destin and try Publix and Wal-Mart.

Thanks for the suggestions folks!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

Thanks -

too late to order from the school, but you're sure to find one. good luck! yay christmas tree!!! I love a wonderful tree full of decorations - with the wonderful smell of christmas!!!