• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iloveflorida

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach
I would like to be contacted about deep cleaning my primary residence. I have a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath.

Would prefer at least two people to keep down amount of time it will take.

Please message me.

jennifer hamm

Beach Crab
Oct 6, 2019
30A
Call me if still available. 817-760-9637. Can you please give me a run down of what you'll need done. Have someone to help me. Thank you! Jennifer

kelly bohning

Beach Comber
May 17, 2016
South walton
I would like to be contacted about deep cleaning my primary residence. I have a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath.

Please message me.
I own a cleaning company and would be interested in doing your deep clean. I can email you my deep clean list. Please give me a call,text, or email me.
Kelly 850 686 3221
Kbohning96@gmail.com

SheLovesTennis

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2017
Seagrove Beach

Please message me.
Hi - I'm looking for a cleaner for my residence but on a monthly basis. Did you find anyone that did a good job for you and if you did, could you let me know?

Dixie Parrish

Beach Crab
Mar 5, 2016
Hi - I'm looking for a cleaner for my residence but on a monthly basis. Did you find anyone that did a good job for you and if you did, could you let me know?

My company is currently available for cleans. Please contact me at 850-460-0772 (call or text). We are registered and bonded with a great reputation.

Dixie