• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
I know there are several threads dealing with cleaning companies but I have some specifics and want to know if anyone has a service or person that will fit what I want. I don't want a cleaning company that is so big that they don't know my number or name when I call. I want a company that has enough employees that the same person or persons will be responsible for my home so that they get to know my home. I want a company that will do a complete clean everytime they clean. I want to be able to walk into my home and not have dust on my baseboards or ceiling fans or my TV screens or furniture. I want a company that allows their employees enough time to do a complete clean. Bottom line, I want a spotless house when I arrive or my guests arrive every week. I would also love one that also handles the maintenance. Does anyone have such a company or person they know that would fit these criteria's.

Thanks.

Cleaninglady

Beach Crab
Apr 12, 2008
I know there are several threads dealing with cleaning companies but I have some specifics and want to know if anyone has a service or person that will fit what I want. I don't want a cleaning company that is so big that they don't know my number or name when I call. I want a company that has enough employees that the same person or persons will be responsible for my home so that they get to know my home. I want a company that will do a complete clean everytime they clean. I want to be able to walk into my home and not have dust on my baseboards or ceiling fans or my TV screens or furniture. I want a company that allows their employees enough time to do a complete clean. Bottom line, I want a spotless house when I arrive or my guests arrive every week. I would also love one that also handles the maintenance. Does anyone have such a company or person they know that would fit these criteria's.

Thanks.

Hi cleaning lady here. I am just checking to see if you found your new cleaning and maintenance company? If not I would love to meet with you. I would bet that our company would make you very happy. Most of all we only accept seven customers and we currently have an opening due to one of our rentals sold.... Email me if your interested.