• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
We are looking for an individual and a couple or 2-person team who would like to clean almost every saturday during the spring and summer. We want non-smoking individuals who live in the area. We have found that our properties are best cleaned when the cleaning person is the same each week and does not have mutiple property responsibilities so we don't want a service. It would be great if the person(s) cleans houses during the weekdays and is looking for extra work on Saturdays. It usually take 4 hours. Must be responsible indviduals with experience preferred.

We have a 2 bedroom condo and a 5 bedroom house on 30A. Cleaning person/couple for each one. The house will take 2 people 2 clean. This is extra work and we have an inspector who will review the cleaning each week for both locations.

Please respond with private message including as much information about yourself as would be helpful. We plan to interview during the end of this week.

Jon and Reba:D

sslusher

Beach Crab
May 15, 2009
Hi, My name is Sheri, my husband Rich and I are interested in cleaning vacation rentals on the weekends. We have experience in this area, I have been a cleaning lead for Sandcastle Escape in Destin and I have cleaned units for Emerald Sun also for individually owned cleaning companies. Please contact me at, sslusher523@yahoo.com or rjslusher@gmail.com. Thank you!

Beaudroix

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2007
Miramar Beach
We are looking for an individual and a couple or 2-person team who would like to clean almost every saturday during the spring and summer. We want non-smoking individuals who live in the area. We have found that our properties are best cleaned when the cleaning person is the same each week and does not have mutiple property responsibilities so we don't want a service. It would be great if the person(s) cleans houses during the weekdays and is looking for extra work on Saturdays. It usually take 4 hours. Must be responsible indviduals with experience preferred.

We have a 2 bedroom condo and a 5 bedroom house on 30A. Cleaning person/couple for each one. The house will take 2 people 2 clean. This is extra work and we have an inspector who will review the cleaning each week for both locations.

Please respond with private message including as much information about yourself as would be helpful. We plan to interview during the end of this week.

Jon and Reba:D

Hello, have you found a couple to fill this position? We are a local mid-30's couple needing to make extra money on Saturdays. We both have janitoral experience and this would be perfect as we both work full-time M-F.

Let us know

Thanks

property services

Beach Comber
May 23, 2009
Panama City Beach, FL
Cleaning Team

Hi,
We would love to clean your properties, we are a family business. We do light landscaping and monthly maintanance on yards. WE also clean homes, but not too many. We only have one other home on 30A that we clean on Saturday mornings.We are looking to take on one or two more. It is myself, my husband and my mother-in-law. We have been married for over 16 years and love this area. We have lived here almost two years. WE owned a construction business prior to moving here, and we ran it for 12 years. We have excellent references, we are honest and reliable. Please give us a chance to meet with you and give you an estimate.

Thank you for your consideration
We look forward to hearing from you.

B & B Property Services
Licensed and Bonded
(850) 249-4988

or realtee@knology.net

kkryan

Beach Comber
Jun 17, 2006
Hello!
Please let me know if this position has been filled if not I have the greatest person/team to handle. Please call at 901-503-6709!!

Thank you!
Kelli
901-503-6709