• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jocean

Beach Crab
Jan 20, 2018
seacrest
Hi everyone,

We are planning to list our townhouse in Seacrest area for rental and we are looking for a dependable cleaner. It is important for us that referrals are provided. Please ping me if you can provide this service.
Thanks

BeachBebe

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Hi everyone,

We are planning to list our townhouse in Seacrest area for rental and we are looking for a dependable cleaner. It is important for us that referrals are provided. Please ping me if you can provide this service.
Thanks
I am looking for a cleaner in the Seacrest area as well. Were you successful in finding one?

BarefootBeach

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2014
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Hello,

My name is Ashley and I’m the owner of Barefoot Beach Cleaning. We have been in the Rosemary Beach and Seacrest neighborhood for 8 years. We are a boutique company that is owner operated. My husband and I are very detail oriented and truly enjoy taking care of the homes we add to our program. I have several references available. We maintain very positive reviews and have a high success rate in keeping owners and guests satisfied with our services. I would love to speak with you further to provide any information you are seeking and to get a little more information about your home. Please feel free to reach out at anytime. My phone number is 850-726-0831. Thank you for your time.

Ashley Sweeney

BarefootBeach

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2014
I am looking for a cleaner in the Seacrest area as well. Were you successful in finding one?

Hello,

My name is Ashley and I’m the owner of Barefoot Beach Cleaning. We have been in the Rosemary Beach and Seacrest neighborhood for 8 years. We are a boutique company that is owner operated. My husband and I are very detail oriented and truly enjoy taking care of the homes we add to our program. I have several references available. We maintain very positive reviews and have a high success rate in keeping owners and guests satisfied with our services. I would love to speak with you further to provide any information you are seeking and to get a little more information about your home. Please feel free to reach out at anytime. My phone number is 850-726-0831. Thank you for your time.

Ashley Sweeney

BarefootBeach

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2014

Hello,

Ashley Sweeney