• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drbawa

Beach Lover
Sep 21, 2005
We are looking for a part-time clinic manager.

No prior experience is necessary. But an eagerness and desire to learn is essential.

The candidate can expect to learn a lot about health-care. Individuals pursuing a future in nursing or medicine would find this position very helpful. The pay is $10/hour.

Dr Nitin Bawa, MD
45 Sugar Sand Lane, Suite a
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
850-534-4170

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
nbawa1 said:
We are looking for a part-time clinic manager.

No prior experience is necessary. But an eagerness and desire to learn is essential.

The candidate can expect to learn a lot about health-care. Individuals pursuing a future in nursing or medicine would find this position very helpful. The pay is $10/hour.

Dr Nitin Bawa, MD
45 Sugar Sand Lane, Suite a
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
850-534-4170

Wow - I sure wish I were ready to retire and move down there for good. I could WALK to work, and I'd living be in PARADISE! :love:

Could you hold that job for me for about 6 years? :funn:

drbawa

Beach Lover
Sep 21, 2005
Part-time help needed

We will probably continue expanding in the future and will probably need people then as well.

However, we are looking for PART-TIME help and NO PRIOR QUALIFICATIONS are needed. People who are interested in health care will LEARN A LOT...

Please call at 534-4170 if you are interested...

Dr Bawa

emeraldcoastmel

Beach Comber
Oct 1, 2006
On the beach in SOWAL
Re: Part-time help needed

We will probably continue expanding in the future and will probably need people then as well.

However, we are looking for PART-TIME help and NO PRIOR QUALIFICATIONS are needed. People who are interested in health care will LEARN A LOT...

Please call at 534-4170 if you are interested...

Dr Bawa
I tried to call the number listed, they said I had the wrong #?:dunno: Please PM me with whom I should contact and how. Thank You, Melissa

Alix O'Neil

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Rosemary Beach
Have you filled this position? I'm SO interested, but need to know days and hours to coordinate with my class schedule. Thanks for the chance. Alix

Alix O'Neil

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Rosemary Beach
To Whom It May Concern,
I am very interested in your clinic manager postition. I am currently a nursing student with one semester left to complete before I enter into clinicals. I went to Auburn University, and just recently moved here. If the position is still open I would love to have the chance to interview. I think that my skills would be a perfect match for this position. Thank you for your time, and careful consideration.

Alexandra O'Neil
(850)-534-3002
(850)-625-6388

Destiny

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2005
West Central Georgia
TO: alixoneil
The part time offer looks good. Go for it!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
I am retiring the end of this month after 34 years in health care, with 20 in Case Management. I have been Director of Medical Case Management for the past 7 years. Nursing is a terrific career. When you have all the clinical experience you are looking for, consider RN Case Management. It is a very rewarding profession and can be done in a facility, by phone in your home (good if you have small children), or in a large insurance agency such as Blue Cross or Aetna. :cool:

WAR EAGLE!! :D

Last edited:

Alix O'Neil

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Rosemary Beach
Destiny,
Where do I go about finding information for the position you were talking about. My mom is 59 and has been looking for a nursing job (she is a nurse) and has been having trouble finding work (possibly due to her age). She has a lot of experience, and I would love to be able to point her towards something similar to that. Thanks for your reply. War Eagle to you too!!!