• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
I need a heavy duty clothing rack...if anyone has one in storage that they are not using...would love to borrow...buy...or barter for one..

email me...

thanks

Lisa

molls

Beach Crab
Mar 19, 2010
Need Clothing Rack

Lisa,

I just moved here and I have 3 clothing racks still in the box that are metal with the zip up protective cover. I'll give them to you as I was just going to give them to Goodwill.

I bought them several years ago from the Container Store in Dallas.

Let me know.
Mollie

I need a heavy duty clothing rack...if anyone has one in storage that they are not using...would love to borrow...buy...or barter for one..

email me...

thanks

Lisa

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Lisa,

I just moved here and I have 3 clothing racks still in the box that are metal with the zip up protective cover. I'll give them to you as I was just going to give them to Goodwill.

I bought them several years ago from the Container Store in Dallas.

Let me know.
Mollie

I may be interested in the clothing racks if you still have them. I will be moving there this Friday, April 2, 2010 and do not yet know how much closet space I have in the house I am moving to but I don't think it is very much. Could you email me if you still have them at heartbren@bellsouth.net? I would appreciate it. It may be just what I need.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach

email me...

thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa! I have a heavy duty clothing rack I'll bringing with me this Friday when I move to my house in Blue Mountain Beach this Friday. If you are still looking for one and I don't need it maybe we can work something out. I do not yet know how large the closets are in the house, but I think they are small. This clothing rack is probably too large though to put in the bedroom. Let me know. heartbren@bellsouth.net