• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bamagirl

Beach Comber
May 28, 2006
If any of you venture over to PCBEach and want a night of some good entertainment, please check out CLUTCH on Thomas Drive at the Fishstock Rest.

They have been playing at Breakers, but have a new home now this summer. Breakers is telling visitors coming in to see them, that CLUTCH has broken up. NOT TRUE PEOPLE!! Just one of the "old members" has stayed around to form a house band at Breakers. Nothing compared to CLUTCH though. They only play Wed thru Saturday and make reservations as they book up early.

bamagirl

Beach Comber
May 28, 2006
i dont post much and you all dont know me, but i need a favor. A CLutch member is fighting for his life as i type this. Kevin (johnny Bravo, aka Rod Stewart) went into Bay Medical with a blood clot in his leg that has dislodged and caused a stroke in the brain. He is on a respirator and could use our prayers. They didnt give him much hope to survive the night, but power of prayer got him through. He is having surgery right now as well for testing to see how much damage has been done. Please lift this man up in your prayers. I would most appreciate it.

Thanks

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
bamagirl said:
i dont post much and you all dont know me, but i need a favor. A CLutch member is fighting for his life as i type this. Kevin (johnny Bravo, aka Rod Stewart) went into Bay Medical with a blood clot in his leg that has dislodged and caused a stroke in the brain. He is on a respirator and could use our prayers. They didnt give him much hope to survive the night, but power of prayer got him through. He is having surgery right now as well for testing to see how much damage has been done. Please lift this man up in your prayers. I would most appreciate it.

Thanks
Bamagirl,
I am so sorry to hear this about your friend/Clutch member.
I do have an important question tho, are there symptoms to this? He's probably fairly young, correct? I have had pain each night for the past few nights, behind a knee and it feels like a knot.

bamagirl

Beach Comber
May 28, 2006
I have no idea what his symptoms were but he had not felt well for a while. I personally have had problems with my leg after having twins 13 yrs ago. They did a doppler and it was just something minor. If you feel a knot, please do not hesitate to see a doctor ASAP. This post may be a sign for you to do something.

Kevin is in his 50's and still has alot of life to live. So please keep the prayers coming. Below is a link to their site. You will see Kevin as Rod Stewart in the bio section.
http://www.clutchonline.com/

Thank you all so much

http://www.clutchonline.com/

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
God Bless your friend, bamagirl.

kimbug

Beach Lover
Apr 8, 2005
Northeast Ohio
Sounds like Kevin has a good friend in you, bamagirl. Hope he gets well soon.

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Bamagirl, we will keep your friend in our prayers.

Johnrudy, my sister, 39 y.o. and a small person, has had a blood clot in her leg, actually it is DVT (deep vein thrombosis?). Had to be completely off her legs for 2 weeks. Has been on blood thinners for about 2 months now. She told me that her doctor said it would have been worse had it been behind her knee. So you might want to call your doc tomorrow and just ask if it is anything you should be concerned about. Let us know.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
My mom loves clutch and yes I thought that they had broken up so I am glad to hear otherwise...

I hope that your friend turns out ok