• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Seacrest, Florida, March 2019. Principal Broker Erin Oden of Coastal Luxury Real Estate kicks off 2019 by welcoming broker associate Hannah Martin. Though she hails from Jonesboro, Arkansas, Martin has called Seagrove and the real estate industry home since age nineteen. She loves the unique 30A “walk of life.” Martin credits her long-time mentor and career timing for her first-rate work ethic. She states, “I started selling real estate during the economic downturn and that has significantly impacted my success over the years. My mentor taught me how it takes real sales work like cold-calling, networking, and hustling every day to get just one sale. The recession’s challenges and my mentor’s leadership helped me build a solid foundation from which to grow.”

Coastal Luxury’s boutique brand and visibility in the market captured her attention and Martin decided the firm was a natural next step in her career. There, she seeks to encourage fellow agents and help foster a positive, creative work environment. Martin is praised by clients and colleagues for her meticulous attention to detail and her extraordinary customer service. Martin’s land, home, and development sales experience, along with her professional network, create a wide range of profitable opportunities for her clients. Current goals include expanding that development knowledge, growing her business to implement a team and staff, and diversifying her portfolio to include not only the 30A area but also its feeder markets.

Client Matthew Bond of Memphis, Tennessee stated, “Hannah’s diverse knowledge of the real estate market and her ability to connect with us and KNOW what we wanted was unlike any real estate experience we have had. We have bought, sold, invested, and built property with Hannah and every experience was detailed and second to none.”

Real estate is not Martin’s only passion. Martin’s mentor’s child, combined with her love for the people and culture of 30A, inspired her to create La Lumière Foundation. The foundation’s events coincide with Martin’s birthday each year and promise a long weekend of fun under the motto “Live to give.” Martin brings her network of business owners and fellow altruists together to host events such as VIP dinners, a Goddess Glam Lounge, a Party of the Gods, and a Morning on Mt. Olympus Champagne Brunch. Fundraising dollars provide a special needs advocacy network and support numerous organizations. This year’s event was held February 8-10 at the Hilton Sandestin Resort and benefitted South Walton Academy, Special Olympics Florida-Walton County, and Westonwood Ranch. Tickets may be purchased at www.hannahmartinsparty.com.

The industry, colleagues, and community recognize Martin’s success. Her team was #1 in real estate sales for 2017 and 2018 at her previous agency. In the last 18 months, Martin and her teammate broke four 30A land and home sales records. She is the January-February Emerald Coast Lady of Emerald Ladies’ Journal. In 2018, she was awarded the Life Impact Award and the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors Humanitarian Award.

Coastal Luxury is a real estate firm that maintains a strong emphasis and intimate market knowledge and expertise in the luxury and Gulf-front properties of Rosemary, Alys Beach, WaterColor, Seacrest, Seaside, Grayton, and the 30A Gulf Coast corridor as well as the Destin and Sandestin/Miramar Beach areas. For additional information, contact:

Coastal Luxury

Phone: 850.213.3478

Email: info@coastalluxury.com

www.coastalluxury.com

Attachments

• jwi-25.jpg
    jwi-25.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57