• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I thought the Gators were dead meat after Noah, Horford, Humphries, Brewer, and Green left.

But Hodge, the reigning member of two national championships, and the freshman Calathes rocked the O' Dome versus UK tonight.
gatorSmiley.gif

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Hey, BR...what did your man, Noah, do to get in trouble the other day? :dunno:

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
Slight thread drift, but the football thingie was too much funn.

Is a certain skunk person going to do a basketball pool of some sort? :dunno:March Madness?:dunno:

Need something to keep us going.

Yes, Skunky, we must do this for March Madness! I'll see if hubby will create an Excel spreadsheet like he did for the football bowl games -- that would make it a lot easier to manage. Hmmm, never done a tree data structure in Excel. Maybe I need to do it as a Java applet.:scratch:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Teams here in the state of Tennessee are doing great. The Memphis Tigers ranked #1, the Tennessee Vols ranked #3, :clap: and the Vanderbilt Commodores ranked #14.

And we cannot forget the Lady Vols ranked #2 in the nation. :clap:

Yep, we need a March madness pick'em on here.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Teams here in the state of Tennessee are doing great. The Memphis Tigers ranked #1, the Tennessee Vols ranked #3, :clap: and the Vanderbilt Commodores ranked #14.

And we cannot forget the Lady Vols ranked #2 in the nation. :clap:

Yep, we need a March madness pick'em on here.

Loving it, all my teams, the Vols, Rebels and definitely the Tigers are looking might good. :clap: