• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Ahhh another season another Joepa injury. Seriously he got clcoked full speed by a receiver. 80 something year old man Blindsided full speed!

I'm no bama fan and have nothing against chizik but he started getting on my nerves when he started winning. I guess maybe the fact that he bought cam newton and traded his soul for a trophy. He looks like some guy living in a trailer with a vette parked out front that he bought when some unknown uncle died and left him 30 grand.

The Miami mess is not surprising at all they should not be allowed to have football.

Nick Saban also rubs me the wrong way. Is there a bigger jerk in college football? Whatever. I just think the game should be fun to teach and play and he takes it waaaaay to seriously winning at all costs. Apparently his dirty recruiting is what sent Meyer out of the game.

Les Miles should change his name to Mr Ditty McDitty Funbag just to mess with the world. I hear he makes his housekeepoer go for it on 4th down every time.

Kiffin was a perfect fit at UT. Then again son of Dooley = mediocre = perfect.

There was never a better fit to be a head **** than Spurrier. I can't wait to see Garcia implode and Steve's head explode.

Nutt is the same.

So is Petrino.

Mullen - is he still here?

Richt. Meh. Wake me up when they win something. Alligator nightmares for all the dog fans who can't even spell dog.

Which will crack first? Muschamp's skull or the linebacker's helmet he headbutts in the first game?

Who alse needs to be insulted. Oh yeah....sorry every other team and conference in america the SEC owns you!

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Still Champions for another 143 days....

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I studied the SI college football issue last night. Coverboys Alabama, South Carolina and Nebraska are cursed. Florida's non-conference schedule is embarrassing. I'm thinking Auburn is going to get all the payback it can handle this year (Clemson, LSU, Alabama come to mind as potential beat downs). I'm thinking South Carolina will be nowhere as good as many are predicting, but jeez, the SEC east champ will be king of the bumfights this year. If Boise State convincingly beats UGA first game of the season, look for a mumble/grumble 'coach needs to be fired' type fun year tween the hedges. LSU playing Oregon to open the season is great but it scares me, for obvious reasons. My dollar is on the winner of the LSU-Alabama game to be your next National Champ, and the last two times the title game was played in New Orleans, your fighting tigers have been in that number.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
I studied the SI college football issue last night. Coverboys Alabama, South Carolina and Nebraska are cursed. Florida's non-conference schedule is embarrassing. I'm thinking Auburn is going to get all the payback it can handle this year (Clemson, LSU, Alabama come to mind as potential beat downs). I'm thinking South Carolina will be nowhere as good as many are predicting, but jeez, the SEC east champ will be king of the bumfights this year. If Boise State convincingly beats UGA first game of the season, look for a mumble/grumble 'coach needs to be fired' type fun year tween the hedges. LSU playing Oregon to open the season is great but it scares me, for obvious reasons. My dollar is on the winner of the LSU-Alabama game to be your next National Champ, and the last two times the title game was played in New Orleans, your fighting tigers have been in that number.

Gators always have 3 patsies and still has among the toughest schedules in the nation and plays FSU every year. No SEC team should feel bad about their OOC schedule. Almost every team in every other conference has a cakewalk compared to the SEC.

Next year it's back to Towson, Idaho, and North Texas for the tigers. This year's Western Kentucky, Northwestern State, WVU and Oregon is little better. Don't try to pretend that any of those teams should be within 3 touchdowns of the terrible tigers.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Gators always have 3 patsies and still has among the toughest schedules in the nation and plays FSU every year. No SEC team should feel bad about their OOC schedule. Almost every team in every other conference has a cakewalk compared to the SEC.

Next year it's back to Towson, Idaho, and North Texas for the tigers. This year's Western Kentucky, Northwestern State, WVU and Oregon is little better. Don't try to pretend that any of those teams should be within 3 touchdowns of the terrible tigers.

You forgot to mention Wahington in 2012 (return trip for playing in Seattle 2010) and Florida as being among this year's hapless victims. Seriously, when is the last time, outside of a bowl game, Florida travelled outside the state to play a decent non-SEC foe? I understand why they schedule like that, but it is lame for football fans. Kudos to Auburn for going to Clemson, Alabama for going to Happy Valley and Georgia for scheduling Boise State.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove

Wait, not to double post, but "a little better"?!?! West Virginia might and Oregon certainly would win the SEC east this year.