• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Elizabeth Rodriguez

Beach Crab
Mar 13, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi everyone!

My name is Elizabeth Rodriguez and I am currently seeking a full time position. I recently graduated college with a bachelor of science in communication sciences and disorders. I have moved back home for awhile and have lived in Santa Rosa Beach my entire life. I have 4+ years of retail experience (as a key holder and sales associate) and most recently was employed at a special education school working with children who have down syndrome. I look forward to seeing what positions are available and talking with everyone!

Best,
Elizabeth Rodriguez
errodriguez162@gmail.com
(850)-832-0340

Sterling Resorts is seeking fun, hard working, sales professionals!

With this position, you must have flexible availability and able to work nights & weekends. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable in a Team atmosphere but, also accountable for their individual sales. Basic computer skills are a must. Must have some sales experience and able to communicate efficiently over the phone and through email.

We offer competitive pay, monthly incentive bonuses, and paid time off. Please email resume to aowens@sterlingresorts.com