• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kilwins

Beach Comber
Hello Sowal!

Kilwin's Chocolates, Fudge & Ice Cream is seeking awesome and personable individuals to join our team. Looking for positions for daytime hours and some occasional nights.

Also...
We are hiring some help for our new Home, Gift and Beach store called Hello, Sunshine in Grand Boulevard as well. Opening in next few weeks.

If interested in Kilwin's email us @ destingrandboulevard@kilwins.com
or come by and fill out and application in the store or online @ Kilwin's Handmade Chocolates, Confections, Handmade Fudge, Truffles, Assorted Gift Chocolates

For Hello, Sunshine retail store: Email us : info@shophellosunshine.com

Here's to a busy spring and summer!!!

Paul and Kirsten Nykamp

Last edited:

SummerLover

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2011
Hello Sowal!

Kilwin's Chocolates, Fudge & Ice Cream is seeking awesome and personable individuals to join our team. Looking for positions for daytime hours and some occasional nights.

Also...
We are hiring some help for our new Home, Gift and Beach store called Hello, Sunshine in Grand Boulevard as well. Opening in next few weeks.

If interested in Kilwin's email us @ destingrandboulevard@kilwins.com
or come by and fill out and application in the store or online @ Kilwin's Handmade Chocolates, Confections, Handmade Fudge, Truffles, Assorted Gift Chocolates

For Hello, Sunshine retail store: Email us : info@shophellosunshine.com

Here's to a busy spring and summer!!!

Paul and Kirsten Nykamp

Hi! I'm 14, but if there isn't an age requirement over that, I'd be interested, I love Kilwans!