• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Dear Fellow Agents and Property Owners in Santa Rosa Beach, Miramar Beach and Destin,

I'm still seeking any 160' x 260' commercial land parcels or portions that can be sold off on Hwy 98 from Sandpiper Cove to County Road 393, I will need two more than likely for a commercial business but we're hoping to locate the first closest to the Commons.

Please send me what you have, my buyer is back in town and we have been looking for some time. I have only identified a few and need other options, thanks!!

Please e-mail me the survey and MLS, or even, if you have a pocket listing, send all to me privately at Doshia@WeSellSouthWalton.com.

Also, if your listing, I'd like to see how I can register and protect my buyer we've been working together for some time, thank you!

Doshia Centeno
Berkshire Hathway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida - Commercial Division
(850) 396-2773 Dir
E-mail Doshia@WeSellSouthWalton.com

PS: Keep in mind I have a 50 assemblage available in Santa Rosa Beach and many other land opportunities and our Wedding and Event Pavilion Venue is open for business, check out www.facebook.com/PointWashingtonPreserve - please like us!