• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

360 Blue

Beach Comber
360 Blue is looking for a seasonal runner for our Blue Mountain Beach, FL office.

Our runner will act as a general assistant, working under the direction of our Director of Property Managers and Maintenance, to undertake whatever basic tasks are required to ensure the smooth running of our company operations.

Responsibilities may include but are not limited to pick up and delivering messages, documents, packages, and other items between offices or managed homes. Travel will be by company provided vehicle.

YOU. . .

- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to communicate

- Have customer service or guest relations experience

- Love making people happy and want to help everyone feel great

- Are well organized with a strong sense of ownership and accountability

- Are capable of working well with others as well as independently

- Know or want to learn as much as possible about our inventory, scenic 30A, our business and more

- Have, at some point in life, taken a vacation and loved it

WE. . .

- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy -- often over career experience

- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance

- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare family atmosphere that also values individuality

- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful vacation experience through our Guest Relations team

- Are excited to hear from you

Compensation: DOE

30Angela

Beach Crab
Sep 25, 2015
I am currently a retail store manager at Islanders on 30a and have been for about a year and a half unfortunately the store is closing next week and I am being displaced prior to working for Islanders Hq coastal outfitters I was a restaurant manager for merlins pizza in Destin for seven years I have been a resident of Santa Rosa Beach for the last 10 years I live in Seagrove If any one knows of a Retail store managers position available please contact me my Phone# is 850-419-6742
Angelaislanders@gmail.com
Or just PM
Thanks and have a blessed day I would love to stay as close if not on 30A as possible Thanks Friends.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
360 Blue is looking for a seasonal runner for our Blue Mountain Beach, FL office.

Our runner will act as a general assistant, working under the direction of our Director of Property Managers and Maintenance, to undertake whatever basic tasks are required to ensure the smooth running of our company operations.

Responsibilities may include but are not limited to pick up and delivering messages, documents, packages, and other items between offices or managed homes. Travel will be by company provided vehicle.

YOU. . .

- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to communicate

- Have customer service or guest relations experience

- Love making people happy and want to help everyone feel great

- Are well organized with a strong sense of ownership and accountability

- Are capable of working well with others as well as independently

- Know or want to learn as much as possible about our inventory, scenic 30A, our business and more

- Have, at some point in life, taken a vacation and loved it

WE. . .

- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy -- often over career experience

- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance

- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare family atmosphere that also values individuality

- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful vacation experience through our Guest Relations team

- Are excited to hear from you

Compensation: DOE
Hello, are you still looking for some one to fill this position? I am interested in speaking with you.