• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrovebound

Beach Comber
May 11, 2005
Hello! I'm brand new to this site, having just found it! We leave for our first visit to Seagrove Beach in 2 days and after reading posts regarding hurricane damage I am a little worried. Can any of you update me regarding the condition of Seagrove's beaches? We're staying in a gulf front home & were looking forward to a wide sandy beach, is this a resonable wish at this point? Is the sand packed or lose, white or marbled black? I'd rather go down there prepared than be crushed. Thanks so much!!! :)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:welcome:

You will have a great time. You will build sandcastles, and you will get sunburned. You will eat large quantities of the wrong food. You will be happy to get here, be here, and so, so, so sad to leave.

:lol:

Seagrove beach varies in sand quality and there is plenty of room.

Heres a pic from in front of One Seagrove Place a couple of weeks ago. It's looking better since.

DSCN6514.jpg

Seagrovebound

Beach Comber
May 11, 2005
Thanks for the quick reply! From the picture, the beach looks great! Looks wide & sandy to me! I'll take it! We're very excited to come down for next week. We're in a rental home on Mako Drive called "Tropical Tantrum". Anyone know the house? :clap_1: