• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bamcon

Beach Comber
Sep 5, 2005
Are there are consignment shops in the area (reasonably priced) from which one could tastefully furnish a condo? Just getting acquainted with the area. Thanks.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
There is a fairly new one in Santa Rosa Beach called Resort Resale (I think) that specializes in just what you asked for. They are just East of the Post Office on 98 in the new building. I have not personally been in there yet.

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
They have a lot of inventory and it is constantly changing. Definitely worth a visit for furnishing a new condo, and reasonably priced.

Alyoopster

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2007
This is not a consignment store but...Resort Interiors in Destin (near the outlets) is closing and is having a HUGE sale. I went the other day and they have alot of great things for good prices. I went home and compared a few pieces online and RI's prices were better.

jscal7

Beach Crab
Feb 16, 2009
I know of someone who is selling furniture from their condo because of a foreclosure. Beachy bamboo style. priced well.

Scottie Lover

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2007
Are there are consignment shops in the area (reasonably priced) from which one could tastefully furnish a condo? Just getting acquainted with the area. Thanks.

Carmen is so right about ResortResale.

Great furniture and prices. Located in a new building east of the Santa Rosa Beach post office. New furniture in all the time.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
there is also a place in destin almost to the end of airport road (before you get to main st) called upscale resale. i haven't been in years, but i have heard about some good deals there.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
There is a fairly new one in Santa Rosa Beach called Resort Resale (I think) that specializes in just what you asked for. They are just East of the Post Office on 98 in the new building. I have not personally been in there yet.

:clap: My two daughters and I have bought some great things from them....very reasonable. Great people too!!!

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Resort Resale in Santa Rosa Beach is wonderful. I bought a couch there (a great deal) and consigned a couch which sold quickly and I was happy what I got for it. Ray Dollar has a good thing going and I will be selling more stuff thru him and buying too, I'm sure.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
New (to me) sofa

I bought a sofa from Resort Resale today- very good price and practically new condition. And they deliver!